By Carey F., Sundberg R.
Read or Download Advanced Organic Chemistry. Reactions and Synthesis PDF
Similar organic chemistry books
After 4 versions, it's nonetheless the reference scholars and execs expect. complicated natural Chemistry Fourth variation just one reference has introduced regularly incisive, up-to date, and finished assurance of the main necessary reactions in natural chemistry on to the fingertips of either scholars and pros: complex natural Chemistry.
Content material: Molecular modelling and bonding / Elaine Moore -- Case examine : Molecular modelling in rational drug layout / man supply and Elaine Moore
This moment version comprises consise info on 134 rigorously selected named natural reactions - the traditional set of undergraduate and graduate artificial natural chemistry classes. each one response is specified with sincerely drawn mechanisms, references from the first literature, and well-written bills overlaying the mechanical facets of the reactions, and the main points of facet reactions and substrate barriers.
- Bailey's Industrial Oil And Fat Products
- Structure Determination of Organic Compounds: Tables of Spectral Data (4th Edition)
- Profitable Organic Farming
- Organic Electronics - Materials, Manufacturing, and Applications
Additional info for Advanced Organic Chemistry. Reactions and Synthesis
1972, 38, 97. Irgolic, K. J. in Houben-Weyl-Methods of Organic Chemistry. 4th edn, Vol. E12b, p. 389. Georg Thieme, Stuttgart, 1990. 34 3. PREPARATION OF THE PRINCIPAL CLASSES OF ORGANIC TELLURIUM 9. Hope, E. ; Levanson, W. Organometallics 1988, 7, 78. 10. ; Beck, A. K. Chem. Ber. 1975, 108, 314. 11. Lederer, K. Ber. Dtsch. Chem. Ges. ; Klar, G. Z. Anorg. AlIg. Chem. 1977, 435, 98. 12. Pierini, A. ; Rossi, R. A. J. Organomet. Chem. 1979, 168, 163. 13. Pierini, A. ; Rossi, R. A. J. Org. Chem. 1979, 44, 4667.
Engman, C. Synthesis 1980, 569. 26. Voronkov, M. ; Stankevich, V. ; Rodkniko, P. ; Korchevin, N. ; Deryagina, E. ; Trofimov, B. A. J. Gen. Chem. USSR 1987, 57, 2398. 27. ; Zhou, X. Synth. Commun. 1986, 16, 1849. 28. Einstein, F. ; Jones, C. H. ; Sharma, R. D. Can. J. Chem. 1983, 61, 2611. 29. Li, C. ; Harpp, D. N. Tetrahedron Lett. 1990, 31, 6291. 1 From sodium telluride and non-activated aryl halides The normal low reactivity of aryl halides towards nucleophilic reagents is not generally observed in their reaction with alkali tellurides.
9) Organyltellurium trichlorides and diorganyltellurium dichlorides are prepared starting from the electrophilic tellurium tetrachloride (or aryltellurium trichlorides) by: • • • • condensation reactions with active methylene compounds; addition to a CϭC bond (or a CϵC bond, not shown in the scheme); electrophilic substitution in aromatic hydrocarbons; and reaction with organomercury chlorides. Organyltellurium trichlorides and the not directly accessible tribromides and triiodides are obtained by the halogenolysis of the Te–Te bond of the corresponding ditellurides.
Advanced Organic Chemistry. Reactions and Synthesis by Carey F., Sundberg R.